How To Fix Broken Eyeshadows

By 01:44



  What to do when that favorite eyeshadow breaks and it is impossible to use? Don't freak out! Broken makeup has a solution! Learn how

How To Fix Broken Eyeshadows




Cracked eye shadow is such a disappointment.
 So many times I got my color that I love, a bit used, and then all of a sudden he is ruined! I try to save as much of it as I can, but it just ends up getting everywhere. It made me think ... there must be a way to correct this error without having to buy a whole new eye shadow. And there is. It's surprisingly simple to fix your shadow cracked eyelids. Once finished, you'll never know it broke even!

What you need: Rubbing alcohol and a broken eye shadow.

-1-
 Pour a little alcohol in your eye shadow container - just enough so that the shadow is saturated.


-2-

 Smooth the mixture. You can use anything that will flatten.

  
-3-
Wait a few hours for shade to harden completely, and it will be like new!

0 التعليقات